7.01.2008

Miller Boys

Visiting the Miller Boys in DC last week was truly an eye opening experience. After my recent visit with Team Eastman, I thought I was prepared for a week long visit with my best friend and her 3 month old twin boys... but photographing four babies for a few hours is nothing, compared to being mom to them! I have a new appreciation for the parents of multiples! In addition to assisting with feeding the boys every three hours, my favorite part was that each day provided a new opportunity for photos! I had such a wonderful time getting to know Will and Bruce and only wish that we lived closer! Until my next visit, here are my favorites!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy what amazing pictures of the Miller boys. You are an extremely talented artist!

Melanie Reece